- Full-day active adventure tour from Playa Flamingo
- Fly through the forest on a zip-line canopy tour
- Mount up for a scenic horseback ride
- Relax with a volcanic mud bath and hot spring soak
- Great value tour includes lunch and hotel pick-up
- Perfect for adrenaline junkies!
Departure & Return
We pick at your hotel at Tamarindo-Flamingo beach area and drive to this full day combination tour that includes the canopy tour, hot springs, waterslide, natural spa, and horseback ride. This fun filled day has something for everyone, adrenaline seekers or nature lovers
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- We recommend you to bring the following: swimming suit, hiking shoes, sandals, change of clothing, binoculars, camera, sun block, money.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands