Departure & Return
HOW TO GET THERE From Liberia City in Guanacaste continue north towards Nicaragua. Approximately 20 km later, turn right towards Quebrada Grande . In Quebrada Grande, turn left on the paved road towards Dos Ríos. Once in Dos Ríos, turn left at the local high school towards the next town -El Gavilán-, and continue towards Buenos Aires de Upala. After a small bridge continue approximately two kilometers on the main road. As a reference, you’ll pass the sign towards Blue River and a few blocks later you’ll see a cement sign for “AyA”. Turn right, follow the sign of Sensoria and continue up the road for another 3.7 km, making sure you put your vehicle in 4×4 mode before crossing a river. Sensoria is the property at the end of the road. GPS POSITION 10.8562483,-85.3491267 *There is not cellular signal 2 miles after Quebrada Grande town If you have to make a call do it from this town.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rainforest Land of Senses Tour by Sensoria
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.