5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This guided tour to Palo Verde National Park from the Guanacaste area is an easy way to see some of the wildlife that makes Costa Rica famous without going too far out of your way. Take private transit out to the park, and then hop onto a leisurely river cruise for chances to see iguanas, birds, monkeys, and more in the wild. Park fees and transportation are included in tour price for a good value.
- Palo Verde National Park river cruise from Guanacaste
- Chances to spot wildlife like crocodiles, monkeys, and more
- Easy way to travel inland from the beach and back in a day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Guanacaste area included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only):Pickup from Hotel Dreams Las Mareas is not available for this tour. If you are staying there, you may head to the Hilton Garden Inn to be picked up.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up fom hotels in Guanacaste in the areas of papagayo and tamarindo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Central American Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jungle River Cruise at Palo Verde National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jungle River Cruise at Palo Verde National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jungle River Cruise at Palo Verde National Park?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jungle River Cruise at Palo Verde National Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Jungle River Cruise at Palo Verde National Park
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeDay CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlaya HermosaPlaya FlamingoTamarindoBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestDay Cruises - Guanacaste and NorthwestWater Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestHalf-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - Playa FlamingoNature and Wildlife - Playa FlamingoDay Cruises - Playa FlamingoWater Tours - Playa FlamingoHalf-day Tours - Playa FlamingoBus Tours - LiberiaNature and Wildlife - LiberiaDay Cruises - LiberiaWater Tours - LiberiaHalf-day Tours - LiberiaCategory