- Full day adventure excursion from Playa Hermosa area
- Small-group tour ideal for kids and adults alike
- Fly down a series of 10 zipline cables, including three that skim a waterfall
- Ride a horse through the Costa Rican countryside
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Typical Costa Rican lunch and fruit juice included
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlaya Hermosa, Playa Hermosa, Province of Guanacaste
Traveler pickup is offered
Any rental home in coco beach , ocotal and Playa hermosa Guanacastae
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Don a harness and helmet and then fly down a series of 10 cables, including three that pass right by the Salitral Waterfall.
Wind down during a typical Costa Rican lunch, like rice, beans, and chicken, and then head to a volcanic sauna. Cover yourself with mineral-rich mud and then jump into natural hot springs, which vary from quite warm to cool in temperature. Emerge from the pools and then return to your hotel feeling refreshed.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands