- Private boat tour on the Gulf of Papagayo
- Barbecue lunch on the beach
- Drinks included: soda, juice, beer, and water
- Fully customizable tour
- Pickup and drop-off at selected hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at at any other location near by the resorts listed.
What To Expect
Motor past the estuaries and beaches that edge the Gulf of Papagayo and Snake Bay; when it's time for lunch, head to a quiet beach for an oceanside barbecue. Relax in a comfortable “beach camp” that your guide prepares, then sip a cool beer, soda, water, or juice as lunch is prepared. Dine on a fresh, Costa Rican-style meal of freshly-grilled chicken, fish, and sides.
The afternoon is yours to enjoy exactly as you wish: join your guide for a hike down the beach, snorkel in the pristine waters, or simply relax and soak up the sun on the beach. At the end of the day, board the boat for the return trip to the original launch point. Your tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- children's price only applies with 4 adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guanacaste Dreams Vacations
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms