8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Abundant white water and the promise of adventure draw travelers from around the world to Costa Rica’s raging rivers. Experience the thrill of white-water rafting through the tropics for yourself on this tour of the Tenorio River from the Guanacaste coast. After pickup from your coastal hotel, ride a 4x4 deep into the Guanacaste countryside and paddle down 12 miles (20 kilometers) of white water with your guide before completing your tour with a local lunch while you wind down.
- Tenorio River white-water rafting tour from Guanacaste
- Navigate 12 miles of Class III to IV rapids along with a guide
- Admire lush tropical scenery along the way
- Traditional lunch included
- Private tour operated with just your guide and private party
- Make it back to the beach in time to catch the sunset
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Guanacaste coast included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any other location near the resorts listed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you bring a complete change of clothes and towel, sunglasses with secure head straps and a baseball cap or hat that fits tight, sun block, camera, water or tennis shoes
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable wearing clothes to get wet, rubber sole shoes.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guanacaste Dreams Vacations
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private White Water Rafting Class 3 and 4 in Río Tenorio?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private White Water Rafting Class 3 and 4 in Río Tenorio?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private White Water Rafting Class 3 and 4 in Río Tenorio?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private White Water Rafting Class 3 and 4 in Río Tenorio?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private White Water Rafting Class 3 and 4 in Río Tenorio
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPlaya HermosaPlaya FlamingoGuanacaste and NorthwestTamarindoExtreme - Guanacaste and NorthwestRafting - Guanacaste and NorthwestWhite Water Rafting - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Playa FlamingoRafting - Playa FlamingoWhite Water Rafting - Playa FlamingoExtreme - LiberiaRafting - LiberiaWhite Water Rafting - LiberiaCategory