8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Private vehicle and naturalist guide accompany you and your party
Hike to Llanos de Cortez Waterfall
Rio Corobici River Float Safari
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) : Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco, Playa Ocotal, Playa Flamingo and Playa Tamarindo area hotels. Contact us if staying at hotels outside these areas.
Hot "Tico" Lunch
Transportation from hotels outside the Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco, Playa Ocotal, Playa Flamingo, Playa Conchal areas
Tips for Guides or Drivers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pick up at M&M, Laura's House and Hotel Colono
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Naturalist guide reserves the right to revise logistics or provide alternate tour options when necessary
- No guarantee you will see all animals, birds or reptiles listed in description.
- Not recommended for person with disability that would preclude them from hiking up and down hills to waterfalls
- Not responsible for damage to personal items brought on tour. Bring personal items at your own risk.
- Wear Comfortable Shoes for Moderate Hike
- Not recommended for children aged 2 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bill Beard Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sloths, Frogs, Monkeys!! with Waterfall Hike and Corobici River Safari Float?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sloths, Frogs, Monkeys!! with Waterfall Hike and Corobici River Safari Float?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sloths, Frogs, Monkeys!! with Waterfall Hike and Corobici River Safari Float?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya Hermosa4WD Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestSporting Events - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestSafaris - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Guanacaste and Northwest4WD Tours - Playa FlamingoSporting Events - Playa FlamingoBus Tours - Playa FlamingoNature and Wildlife - Playa FlamingoSafaris - Playa FlamingoExtreme - Playa Flamingo4WD Tours - LiberiaSporting Events - LiberiaBus Tours - LiberiaNature and Wildlife - LiberiaSafaris - LiberiaExtreme - LiberiaCategory