10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Without this private horseback riding tour through the Costa Rican rain forest, you might miss some of the tucked-away sights that make this environment popular among visitors from around the world. Trot to incredible vista points and past wildlife like sloths, monkeys, and toucans in their natural habitat. Then, slow things down with a guided hike on a private nature reserve where you can see even more wildlife at closer range.
- Private horseback riding and hiking tour
- Suitable for novice and experienced horseback riders alike
- Private tour with just your guide and group for a personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Guanacaste coast included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
playas del coco, Peninsula de Papagayo, Playa Hermosa, Playa Panama, Flamingo, Las catainas, Playa Danta, Playa Potrero, Tamarindo, Playa Ocotal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by 2 adults
- Infant meals not included
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Bring rain coat
- Bring extra clothes
- private tour
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children's price applies with 2 adults
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guanacaste Dreams Vacations
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wild Life And Horseback Riding Through The Rain Forest?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wild Life And Horseback Riding Through The Rain Forest?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wild Life And Horseback Riding Through The Rain Forest?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wild Life And Horseback Riding Through The Rain Forest?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPlaya HermosaPlaya FlamingoGuanacaste and NorthwestTamarindoHorseback Riding - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestHorseback Riding - Playa FlamingoNature and Wildlife - Playa FlamingoHorseback Riding - LiberiaNature and Wildlife - LiberiaCategory