4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Tackle the rapids on this guided whitewater rafting trip on Costa Rica’s Tenorio River. Navigate class-III and -IV rapids. You’ll encounter irregular and medium waves and intense, powerful but predictable rapids that require complex maneuverings. All safety equipment including lifejackets, helmets, and paddles will be provided, along with a safety briefing.
- Safely navigate the Tenorio River with the help of a guide
- Snacks, beverages, and water are provided; lunch is also included
- Bring swimwear and clothes that are suitable for getting wet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Every day at 7:30am in the morning. Make your reservation and coordinate your pickup at your hotel.
Address: Pickup from hotels in Playas del Coco or any other departure site is available. Please check availity and conditions with our agents on whatsapp or write a comment to our email.
Directions: Pickup from hotels in Playas del Coco or any other departure site is available. Please check availability and conditions with our agents on whatsapp or write a comment to our email.
Dates: See Availability
Return point: You will be dropped off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vegan travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during White Water Rafting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during White Water Rafting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during White Water Rafting?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during White Water Rafting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya HermosaLiberiaPlaya Flamingo4WD Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestSporting Events - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Guanacaste and NorthwestRafting - Guanacaste and NorthwestWhite Water Rafting - Guanacaste and Northwest4WD Tours - Playa FlamingoSporting Events - Playa FlamingoExtreme - Playa FlamingoRafting - Playa FlamingoWhite Water Rafting - Playa Flamingo4WD Tours - LiberiaSporting Events - LiberiaExtreme - LiberiaRafting - LiberiaWhite Water Rafting - LiberiaCategory