4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience a classic Costa Rican thrill with a half-day zipline adventure from Guanacaste. Feel the tropical breeze on your face and watch the treetops whiz by as you soar through the rain forest on a series of elevated platforms connected by zipline cables. Expert guides are on hand the entire time to get you properly equipped and ensure your safety during this high-flying canopy tour.
- Zipline canopy tour from Guanacaste
- Fly through the treetops on suspended cables
- Look for native Costa Rican wildlife as you climb platforms and soar through the rain forest
- All necessary equipment included
- Includes pickup and drop-off from most Guanacaste-area hotels
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Essential Costa Rican activity
Saved to wishlist!
Canopy equipment and instruction
Certified bilingual guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco, Playa Ocotal, and Playa Panama
Transportation from hotels outside Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco, Playa Ocotal, and Playa Flamingo
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
50503 Guanacaste Nuevo Colón, Provincia de Guanacaste, 50503, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children aged 2 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Weather permitting. Crew reserves the right to determine if necessary to cancel. If crew cancels, refund or alternate tour will be provided, dependent upon availability
- Not recommended for persons with disability that would preclude them from climbing
- Not responsible for damage to personal items brought on tour. Bring personal items at your own risk.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bill Beard Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Zipline Canopy Tour from Guanacaste?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zipline Canopy Tour from Guanacaste?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zipline Canopy Tour from Guanacaste?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Zipline Canopy Tour from Guanacaste
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPlaya HermosaPlaya FlamingoGuanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Guanacaste and NorthwestZiplining - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Playa FlamingoZiplining - Playa FlamingoExtreme - LiberiaZiplining - LiberiaCategory