10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the ancient Mayan city of Chichén Itzá on an all-day tour from Playa del Carmen. After a convenient hotel pickup, travel to this important pre-Columbian ceremonial center to learn about its temples, observatory, pyramid, and ball court from an informative guide. Cool off in the holy waters of cenote before grabbing lunch at its namesake restaurant (included in the tour price).
- Explore the important pre-Columbian city of Chichén Itzá on a guided tour
- Visit a sacred cenote and see temples, a pyramid, and other ceremonial sites
- Learn the site’s history, culture, and architecture from an informative guide
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup/drop-off and a delicious lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Unlimited beer and soft drinks
Box Lunch with sandwhich, fruit, juice and sweet
Not included Yucatan State Tax Chichen Itza 20 USD per person. Must be paid at the check in
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen or Cancun we have differents meeting point to pick you up. Custumers staying in Tulum City or Tulum Hotel zone will be pickup in Super Market Super Aki in Tulum city entrance al 09:20 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Bay Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza Premier with Sacred Cenote from Cancun and Mayan Riviera?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza Premier with Sacred Cenote from Cancun and Mayan Riviera?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen Itza Premier with Sacred Cenote from Cancun and Mayan Riviera?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza Premier with Sacred Cenote from Cancun and Mayan Riviera?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Chichen Itza Premier with Sacred Cenote from Cancun and Mayan Riviera
10 to 12 hours
2 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumCategory