4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
On your private excursion into the Riviera Maya, enjoy the ability to customize your itinerary without the hassle of navigating on your own. Activities that wait in the jungle include snorkeling, canoeing, zip-lining, and swimming in a secluded cenote, far from the crowds of Playa del Carmen. After refueling with a homemade lunch in a Mayan village, relax on the ride back to the doorstep of your hotel.
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Transport by private vehicle
Round-trip private transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up anywhere that you stay in all the Riviera Maya. Pick up is from your main lobby or rental home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Living Dreams Mexico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mayan Jungle Expedition with private cenotes and mayan village?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mayan Jungle Expedition with private cenotes and mayan village?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mayan Jungle Expedition with private cenotes and mayan village?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mayan Jungle Expedition with private cenotes and mayan village?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya del Carmen4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelExtreme - Cozumel4WD Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumBus Tours - TulumExtreme - TulumCategory