- Xplor Park day pass from Cancun
- A full day of adventure in the jungle—great pick for kids
- Buffet lunch included for your action-packed day
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only from/to main Hotels located in Playa del carmen city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear swimsuit, comfortable beach clothing and water shoes. Bring a change of clothes and towel. Sunscreen and insect repellant must be free of chemicals and biodegradable to be used in the Park. Some activities are not recommended during pregnancy, persons with heart disease, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, hypertension or claustrophobia.
- Minimum age: 5 years. Child price applies between 5 – 11 years old, but must show official ID. Only over 18 ´s with proof of driving license may drive the amphibious vehicles.
- Minimum age required for Hammock Splash activity: 6 years.
- At Zip-lines the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs. and a maximum of 300 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 51 in and 27 in for the legs.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in Playa del Carmen City.
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nexus Tours Mexico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Tour Xplor desde Playa del Carmen.