1 hour (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
The Natural Marine Reserve Fee 13 USD per person is payable upon pick-up in cash
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour only. Note: if you are on a hostel or Airbnb accommodation, we cannot guarantee pick-up at the door. Once your purchase is complete we will organize the pick-up arrangements. Pick ups from Cancun from 06:00 am-07:00 am, Pick ups from Playa del Carmen 07:00 am -08:00 am, Pick ups from Tulum round 09:00 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Physical Impared Guest
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ocean Tours Mexico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
How can I let you know where to pick me up for the Turtles Express tour?
A:We offer pick-ups from most hotels. Let us know where you are staying in the 'Special Requirements' box in the Traveler Details section during checkout. Or you can let us know after booking by visiting 'Manage my Booking' and emailing us there.
What time can we expect to be picked up for the Turtles Express tour?
A:We will contact you to arrange pickup after making your reservation. Approximate pickup times range from 7:00 am to 9:00 am depending on the hotel location.
Will we be sharing transportation or any other part of the Turtles Express tour?
A:As this is a private tour, all transportation (including ground transportation) is exclusive to your group, and so are the guide and driver.
Is the Turtles Express tour appropriate for children?
A:Absolutely! The tour is child-friendly and elderly-friendly. Everyone's invited to join!
Should I bring my camera on the Tulum Ruins, Turtles in Akumal and Cenote tour?
A:You are welcome to bring your own waterproof camera.
What should I wear on the Turtles Express tour?
A:Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. We recommend wearing your bathing suit under your regular clothes and bringing sandals or water shoes and an extra set of dry clothes.
Can I participate in the Turtles Express tour if I'm not an experienced snorkeler/swimmer?
A:Yes! Our professional guides will make sure you feel safe and have a great experience. Even if you are not an experienced snorkeler or if you are not the strongest swimmer, the guide will adapt to your level.
Do I have to bring snorkeling gear on the Turtles Express tour?
A:You can if you want to, but we provide all snorkeling gear including mask, snorkel, fins, and life jacket.
Is there a vegetarian option available during the Turtles Express tour?
A:Yes, vegetarian options are available, however, they must be requested in advance. Feel free to let us know of any dietary restrictions in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turtles Express ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Turtles Express ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Turtles Express ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Turtles Express ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPlaya del CarmenSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - CozumelSnorkeling - TulumCategory