3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Local English speaking interpreter
Dinner at a local home (beverage excluded)
02 bottles of mineral water per person
Additional food or drink, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in Pondicherry
- Puducherry Airport, Lawspet, Puducherry, 605008, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers based on minimum 03 paying pax.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking.
- Operates on Wednesdays & Thursdays only.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during South Indian Dinner With A Local Family In Pondicherry?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during South Indian Dinner With A Local Family In Pondicherry?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Indian Dinner With A Local Family In Pondicherry?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
South Indian Dinner With A Local Family In Pondicherry
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPondicherryBus Tours - ChennaiWalking Tours - ChennaiHalf-day Tours - ChennaiBus Tours - ThanjavurWalking Tours - ThanjavurHalf-day Tours - ThanjavurBus Tours - JaffnaWalking Tours - JaffnaHalf-day Tours - JaffnaCategory