Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the historic city of Opatija in a day
- Check out the colorful villas and botanical gardens in Opatija
- Includes round-trip transport from Porec, Pula, Rovinj, Novigrad, and Umag
- Great way to relive the historic legacy of Croatia
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Next stop is the fortified hilltop town of Mošćenice. Walk down the cobbled streets and learn about how it became a Croatian cultural heritage site.
End the day with a visit to Plomin Old Town, where you'll be able to capture the perfect photo at The Plomin Belvedere, which boasts incredible views of the Kvarner Bay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms