Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
From the tip of the Tasman Arch to the crevices of the Remarkable Cave, discover why Tasmania is considered the "Island of Inspiration" on this 3- to 4-hour shore excursion from Port Arthur. Travel with a small group to the major attractions dotting the southern part of the Tasman Peninsula, including the Maingon Bay Lookout, Eaglehawk Neck, the Tasman Blowhowl, and the Devil's Kitchen, and learn about each site as you go. This tour includes an optional stop at the Tasmanian Devil Unzoo and an optional 15-minute scenic helicopter ride, each at an additional expense.
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
- Small-group tour by minibus
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned minibus or small coach
Free WiFi available on bus
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure at 11:00 am, unless otherwise agreed.
- Port Arthur Historical Site
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All customers, at time of booking (or prior to pickup): it is very important to provide a mobile number (incl. area code), if possible
- Cruise ship passengers to provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- We are aware that Cruise Ship passengers need to return to their ship in time for departure. We aim to arrive at least 30 to 60 minutes prior to the stipulated time. Customers should confirm this time with their tour guide on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours around Tasmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Trip from Port Arthur: Tasman Peninsula with Roundtrip Port Transfer ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Trip from Port Arthur: Tasman Peninsula with Roundtrip Port Transfer ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Trip from Port Arthur: Tasman Peninsula with Roundtrip Port Transfer ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Trip from Port Arthur: Tasman Peninsula with Roundtrip Port Transfer ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "To admire the scenery, 10-15 minute would have been sufficient." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPort ArthurShore Excursions - TasmaniaBus Tours - TasmaniaPorts of Call Tours - TasmaniaHalf-day Tours - TasmaniaCategory