- Insightful commentary provided by the guide
- Go to some of the tallest sea cliffs in the Southern Hemisphere
- Experience more of Tasmania outside of the historic site
- Food tastings, and port pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Port Arthur Historic site please make your way up stairs to the main entrance to the Port Arthur Historical site.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats not available.
- Dress code is comfortable and active.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tassie Tours Tasmania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.