- Intimate Great Barrier Reef snorkeling cruise from Port Douglas to the Low Isles
- Cruise aboard a luxury catamaran
- Dine on a buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- Take a glass-bottom boat tour with a marine biologist
- Snorkeling equipment and instruction included
- Numbers limited to 33 passengers
Departure & Return
Please check in at 8.00am inside the Sailaway office located inside the Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina next to the spiral staircase
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival, you'll have 4.5 hours to spend at your leisure; slip on the provided snorkel gear and explore the undersea coral gardens of a sheltered lagoon just offshore, stroll to the historic 19th-century lighthouse, or simply relax under the shade of tropical palm trees on the white-sand beach. If you'd prefer a snorkeling tour led by a marine biologist, explore the magical underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef with your guide.
There’s more eco-education aboard a glass-bottom boat tour, with expert commentary and stunning views of iridescent fish and fluorescent coral.
After a seafood buffet lunch on board the catamaran, soak up the sun on the deck or return to the water for a final snorkel before cruising back to Port Douglas in the afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please bring towel, swimsuit, sunscreen and hat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Underwater Camera's available for hire $55 for the day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sailaway
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands