Explore our promoted experiences
- Go snorkeling in the reefs with or without a guide
- Snacks, coffee and tea available on your boat out to the Isles
- Be back in Port Douglas in time for lunch or dinner on this half-day tour
- Great getaway for families: passes discounted for children aged 4 to 14
Departure & Return
Please meet at the Calypso Shop which is located at the entrance to the marina building.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY Calypso Reef Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The water is very murky and stirred up so you really can't see much through the glass, be sure to bring some flip flops or water shoes, the Island is VERY coarse and hurts your feet." See review