- Full-day cruise to the Great Barrier Reef island of Low Isles from Port Douglas
- Swim and snorkel from the beach with instructors on hand to help
- Guided snorkel tour led by a marine biologist
- Glass bottom boat coral viewing
- Guided beach walk around Low Isles
- Tropical buffet lunch
- Cruise on a luxury catamaran accommodating up to 200 passengers
Departure & Return
Please check-in at Quicksilver's office at the Crystalbrook Marina, Port Douglas to obtain your boarding passes. Check-in is required by 9am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After arriving at Low Isles, don provided equipment and snorkel straight off the beach to begin exploring the reef. Swim in designated areas on your own, or join a guided tour to learn more about the coral gardens and creatures you see, including giant clams, tropical fish and green sea turtles. You can also experience the reef from the dry cabin of a glass-bottom boat and explore the white sand beaches and tropical forest of the island on a guided nature walk.
Recharge your energy with a tropical buffet lunch plus morning and afternoon tea. If you prefer something stronger, treat yourself to a cocktail from the catamaran’s fully licensed bar (own expense). After several hours of adventure and relaxation, enjoy the luxurious return cruise to Port Douglas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend you book this reef trip on your first full available day. You then have the opportunity to be flexible and change your travel date if you wish. Your booking can be changed at no additional cost directly with the operator once you are in Cairns. Prebook and secure your booking, but relax in knowing you can make amendments at no charge.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 156 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Quicksilver Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms