- Look for an abundance of marine life at the Great Barrier Reef
- Buffet lunch, and snorkel and glass-bottom boat tour included
- Ideal for people who enjoy snorkeling and swimming
- Maximum of 45 participants allows for personalized attention from the crew
Departure & Return
Please check in at 7.30am inside the Sailaway office located inside the Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina next to the spiral staircase
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring towel, swimsuit, sunscreen and hat
- Underwater Camera's available for hire $55 for the day
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sailaway
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands