- Full-day cruise to Agincourt Reef on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef from Port Douglas
- Snorkel or scuba dive from the back of the boat
- Visit three different sites and five hours on the reef
- Beginners can snorkel or try an introductory dive
- Experienced divers can complete up to three certified dives
- Cruise on a luxurious catamaran accommodating up to 80 passengers
- Enjoy buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop off at Port Douglas hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Throughout the day, visit three renowned dive sites that the cruise has exclusive access to, and customize your adventure with different options for exploring the reef. If you prefer to stay close to the surface, splash into the clear waters with provided snorkeling equipment and either snorkel on your own or join a guided tour. Or, go even deeper with a scuba experience. Beginning divers can try an introductory dive, and those with scuba certification can embark on up to three certified dives.
No matter what you choose, you’ll get an up-close perspective on the spectacular ribbon reef teaming with an array of marine life such as schools of tropical fish, small reef sharks, massive coral formations and giant clams weighing up to 440 pounds (200 kg)!
When you come to the surface, recharge with a delicious buffet lunch on board, and break for morning and afternoon tea. Grab a drink from the fully licensed bar if you’d like something stronger (own expense), and stay comfortable with facilities including restrooms and freshwater showers. After approximately 5 hours at the reef, relax and soak up views of the Coral Sea on the return trip to Port Douglas.
Note: Book early to secure your spot, and enjoy a flexible reservations policy that allows you to change the date of your tour at no additional charge once you arrive in Port Douglas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Minimum age for all diving activities is 12 years, the maximum age is 70 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Quicksilver Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms