- Underwater observatory for coral and fish viewing
- Fish feeding conducted from snorkeling platform
- Tropical buffet lunch
- Reef presentations by a qualified marine biologist
Departure & Return
Crystalbrook Marina, Wharf Street, Port Douglas. Check in is required by 9am
What To Expect
When you arrive at Agincourt, splash into the water from a submerged platform to snorkel among tropical fish and coral gardens using provided snorkeling equipment. If you prefer to stay dry, you can still explore the world-famous reef from an underwater observatory or with an included semi-submersible boat tour.
Many optional activities allow you to customize your reef adventure (additional expense). Go deeper with an introductory or certified scuba dive, take a guided snorkeling tour led by a marine biologist, embark on an Ocean Walker helmet dive or get an aerial perspective on the reef with a thrilling 10-minute helicopter flight. Families with children can take advantage of the Squid Squad Kids Club’s so parents can enjoy some adult exploration time.
Savor a tropical buffet lunch onboard the catamaran midday, and recharge with afternoon tea. After approximately 3.5 hours at the reef, relax on the return ride to Port Douglas.
See Itinerary below for a complete description of all included and optional tours and activities. Select the guided snorkeling tour, introductory dive and Ocean Walker at booking; other activities are payable direct on the day of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Minimum age for all diving activities is 12 years, the maximum age is 70 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Quicksilver Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms