10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit some of Cairo's most important Islamic and Coptic sites with this private tour from Port Said. Your guide will pick you up at the port and take you to visit highlights such as the Hanging Church and the Abu Serga Church along with the Citadel of Salah El-Din and the Mohammed Ali Mosque.
- Round-trip transfers From Port Said are included
- An English-speaking guide will lead the way
- Lunch in a local restaurant will be provided
- Private tour for just you and your party
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from port said.
Air-conditioned Private Vehicle Port Said / Cairo / Port Said
1 day tour in Cairo as mentioned in the program
English speaking guide
Lunch at local restaurant
One bottle of Mineral water to each person
All service charges & taxes
Assist & transfer to Port Said to catch your Cruise
Egypt entry visa
Any other optional tours if required
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour to Islamic and Coptic Cairo from Port Said?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour to Islamic and Coptic Cairo from Port Said?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour to Islamic and Coptic Cairo from Port Said?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour to Islamic and Coptic Cairo from Port Said?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17442P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPort SaidBus Tours - CairoBus Tours - GizaBus Tours - AlexandriaCategory