- Get a guide’s insight into the highlights of Western Algarve
- Save time—see Sagres, Lagos and Ponta da Piedade on one tour
- Stress-free tour with round-trip transportation included
- Small-group tour means a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Boat tour is subject to favourable weather conditions. A panoramic ride over Ponta da Piedade will be given as an alternative if the boat ride cannot be performed.
- A considerable amount of walking is involved. Beware that some areas can be physically challenging (steep ascent).
- Please contact the company at least 24 hours before the activity for exact pick-up location and time (normally between 08:00 AM to 08:45 AM).
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotels / housing units located only at Alvor, Portimão, Carvoeiro, Armação de Pêra, Albufeira, Vilamoura, Quarteira and Faro coastal areas. Other locations will require further confirmation (on request only).
- Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.
- Please be reminded that there may be more than one language spoken during the tour (max. two languages).
- Please note that infants and children occupy a seat.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by, at least, 1 paying adult.
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour and bring along a bottle of water. In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets very cold so make sure you bring a jacket.
- English and Portuguese are available all year round. French and Spanish ONLY ON REQUEST (according to availability).
- A minimum of 2 people and maximum of 8 people per booking is required: there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- In case of adverse weather conditions (e. g. heavy rain), the tour will not be canceled, unless there are warnings and alerts by official organisms.
- We are not responsible for any traffic congestion in the city, resulting from cultural, sport and religious events, or even demonstrations / strikes, etc. However we will always offer alternatives to avoid these situations; one of them is to change the pick-up and drop-off locations. Unfortunately, this may be transmitted without prior notice.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Cooltours (Lisbon)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It is more expensive than some of the larger group tours, but an utterly wonderful and much more personal experience." See review
- "Beautiful locations , lots of local history and amazing tour guides, An absolute must if you travel to the Algarve !!" See review
- "First the pros, I definitely recommend doing this trip (and the Eastern side trip on another day) during your stay in the Algarve." See review