4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Located east of Portland, the Columbia River Gorge is home to rugged cliffs, and majestic waterfalls. On this convenient tour, travel outside the city to the gorge to see Multnomah Falls, one of the tallest waterfalls in the country. Depending on the season, see fish hatchery at Bonneville Hatchery and visit Latourell Falls.
- Explore the Columbia River Gorge with a local guide
- Hassle-free, round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97205, USA
In front of Starbuck's Coffee at Pioneer Courthouse Square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oregon Tour Co., LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Since the waterfall areas are so crowded in the summer, you really need a guide to navigate the parking and traffic situations to be able to see the falls - and Pete was ideal for that." See review
- "We had a great day touring the Columbia River Gorge and Oregon's beautiful waterfalls, and I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who is visiting the area!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Columbia River Gorge Tour from Portland
4 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingPortlandBus Tours - OregonHalf-day Tours - OregonBus Tours - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleBus Tours - VancouverHalf-day Tours - VancouverCategory
Pioneer Square Tours & TicketsForest Park Tours & TicketsOregon Zoo Tours & TicketsPortland Art Museum Tours & TicketsPortland Steel Bridge Tours & TicketsOneonta Gorge Tours & TicketsPittock Mansion Tours & TicketsNorth Mississippi Avenue Tours & TicketsPortland Japanese Garden Tours & TicketsPowell’s City of Books Tours & TicketsOregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC) Tours & TicketsPortland Chinatown Tours & TicketsWahkeena Falls Tours & TicketsAlphabet District Tours & TicketsMt. Hood Railroad Tours & TicketsThe Grotto Tours & TicketsLatourell Falls Tours & TicketsLan Su Chinese Garden Tours & TicketsWillamette Valley Tours & TicketsSouth Park Blocks Tours & Tickets