- Visit the Columbia Gorge with a professional guide
- Round-trip transportation from downtown Portland is included
- Snacks and bottled water will be provided to all guests
- Group sizes limited to 12 participants for personal attention from your guide
Departure & Return
2001 SW River Dr. Portland, OR 97201 -- Your guide will pick you up near McCormick and Schmick's Harborside Restaurant on the north side of the traffic circle. Look for the white van with the Infinite Oregon Tours logo on the side.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is offered primarily in English, however our guides are also fluent in Spanish and can accommodate Spanish speaking travelers as well.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Infinite Oregon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms