8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Mt. Hood and the Columbia Gorge, with a couple of stops for wine tasting along the way, with this full-day tour. You'll visit Multnomah Falls, the Columbia Gorge's most famous attraction, hang out at Mt. Hood's historic Timberline Lodge, and pay a visit to two different wineries to taste Gorge-produced wine at your leisure.
- Visit the Columbia Gorge Mount Hood without worrying about driving
- A knowledgeable local guide will lead the way
- Lunch is included in the price of the tour
- Small group sizes keep this tour intimate
Saved to wishlist!
PA system to hear the guide from the back row
Gratuities (always appreciated)
Departure & Return
4841 SE 30th Ave, Portland, OR 97202, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Terran Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Mt Hood Waterfall Tour with Lunch and Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Mt Hood Waterfall Tour with Lunch and Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Mt Hood Waterfall Tour with Lunch and Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Mt Hood Waterfall Tour with Lunch and Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Mt Hood Waterfall Tour with Lunch and Wine Tasting
8 to 9 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPortlandShore Excursions - OregonFood Tours - OregonBus Tours - OregonWine Tastings - OregonPorts of Call Tours - OregonFull-day Tours - OregonShore Excursions - SeattleFood Tours - SeattleBus Tours - SeattleWine Tastings - SeattlePorts of Call Tours - SeattleFull-day Tours - SeattleShore Excursions - VancouverFood Tours - VancouverBus Tours - VancouverWine Tastings - VancouverPorts of Call Tours - VancouverFull-day Tours - VancouverCategory
Forest ParkPittock MansionNorth Mississippi AvenueThe GrottoPortland Japanese GardenSouth Park BlocksWahkeena FallsMt. HoodOregon ZooLan Su Chinese GardenAlphabet DistrictPowell’s City of BooksPioneer SquarePortland Steel BridgeOregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)Mt. Hood RailroadLatourell FallsPortland Art MuseumOneonta GorgeWillamette Valley