Explore our promoted experiences
- Get great views of Portland from an open-air trolley
- Learn about the city from a local guide
- Stop to smell the roses, literally, at the International Rose Test Garden
- This tour is wheelchair- and stroller-accessible
Departure & Return
2:00pm – Depart from the Benson - 309 SW Broadway - The tours depart from the SW Oak Street side of the Hotel - The Benson is a short walking distance from the other downtown hotels:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line of Portland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff