3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city for the day on this guided tour to Multnomah Falls and the Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls. Travel along the historic Columbia River Highway National Scenic Byway and stop at the magnificent falls of Multnomah, Latourell, and Bridal Veil.
- Travel the Columbia River Highway to Multnomah Falls and Gorge Waterfall
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from select Portland hotels
- See top-ranked attractions at the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area
- Great way to escape the city and get into nature for the day
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off at select downtown Portland hotels
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please stand near the front lobby doors and wait for your Tour Guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hub World Travel dba America's Hub World Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Morning Half-Day Multnomah Falls and Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour from Portland?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Morning Half-Day Multnomah Falls and Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour from Portland?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Morning Half-Day Multnomah Falls and Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour from Portland?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Morning Half-Day Multnomah Falls and Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour from Portland?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Morning Half-Day Multnomah Falls and Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls Tour from Portland
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPortlandBus Tours - OregonNature and Wildlife - OregonHistorical Tours - OregonHalf-day Tours - OregonBus Tours - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleHistorical Tours - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleBus Tours - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverHistorical Tours - VancouverHalf-day Tours - VancouverCategory
Latourell FallsPortland Art MuseumWillamette ValleyLan Su Chinese GardenMt. Hood RailroadMt. HoodPowell’s City of BooksThe GrottoOregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)Forest ParkNorth Mississippi AvenuePortland Japanese GardenPittock MansionSouth Park BlocksOneonta GorgeAlphabet DistrictPortland Steel BridgeWahkeena FallsPioneer SquareOregon Zoo