9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Premium regional lunch (drinks included)
Tasting of traditional pastry
All Fees and Taxes
Certified private tour guide
"Chill & Wine" moment
Entrance and guided visit of Palace of the Dukes of Bragança
Ascent/descent on Bom Jesus do Monte funicular
Guided visit of Braga's Cathedral
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up at your accommodation in Oporto, Braga or Guimarães.
Porto Airport pickup available for tours in the same day of arrival (if time flight matches).
Pick-up also available at Porto, Braga and Guimarães Main Train Stations (in Porto both S. Bento and Campanhã).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available on request. Please advise in advance
- Specific nutritional or dietary food restrictions must be informed in advance
- The tours are subject to local traffic, visit schedules and other external factors
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Braga & Guimarães Private Tour (All Inclusive)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Braga & Guimarães Private Tour (All Inclusive)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Braga & Guimarães Private Tour (All Inclusive)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Braga & Guimarães Private Tour (All Inclusive)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Braga & Guimarães Private Tour (All Inclusive)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortoBus Tours - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - BragaHistorical Tours - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory
Casa da Música Tours & TicketsLiberdade Square (Praça da Liberdade) Tours & TicketsSerralves Museum (Fundação de Serralves) Tours & TicketsAvenida dos Aliados Tours & TicketsPorto Bridge Climb Tours & TicketsMuseum of Our Lady of Mercy of Porto (Museu da Misericórdia do Porto) Tours & TicketsDom Luis Bridge (Ponte de Dom Luis I) Tours & TicketsSanto Inácio Zoo Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Porto Tours & TicketsRua Santa Catarina Tours & Tickets