- Visit Braga and UNESCO–listed Guimarães in one day
- Explore Portuguese culture and history with your guide
- Entry fees to Braga Cathedral, Guimarães Castle, and the Palace of the Dukes of Braganza
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from your Porto hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup in all Hotels/Accommodation in Oporto city area
- Leixões terminal de cruzeiros
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Touch Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Braga and Guimarães from Porto ( Entrance fees included ).