- Visit important landmarks like the Palace of the Dukes of Braganza and Bom Jesus de Monte
- See the UNESCO-listed city center of Guimaraes
- Private tour accommodates one to eight passengers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Porto included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We only pick-up in the Porto area. Bookings with pick-up location in other areas will be cancelled.
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
What To Expect
Start your tour in Guimaraes by touring the city center, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its preserved medieval buildings. Then, tour the main landmarks of the city, including the Castle of Guimaraes, the Palace of the Dukes of Braganza, and Oliveira Square.
Continue to Santiago Square to enjoy lunch and watch the city streets, and then head to Braga.
Upon arrival, tour the Republica Square and a number of other important sites from the medieval times through the 18th century; learn about each site from your guide as you go. After seeing the city, drive 3.7 miles (six kilometers) the the famous Sanctuary of Bom Jesus de Braga, the best known religious sanctuary in Portugal.
Return to your hotel in Porto at the end of the tour.
Please note: A minimum of three people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pickup and drop off in Lisbon or outside Porto area is NOT included.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BeDriven
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff