Explore our promoted experiences
- This hands-on, immersive class invites you to discover Portuguese cuisine
- Visit a traditional market, shop for ingredients, and meet local vendors
- Learn how to prepare several flavorful dishes, and enjoy them with wine
- This small-group class will have a maximum of just six attendees
Departure & Return
In front of the Mercado Temorário da Bolhão the guide will be present 15 minutes before, identified with blue umbrella of C & D Porto Local Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not suitable for vegetarians and lactose intolerant.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY C&D Porto Local Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms