3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This Porto cooking class combines eating a 3-course meal with an activity where you can actually learn to make a Portuguese meal from a traditional chef from the area. Once you make your meal, enjoy it with wine, tea, or coffee. You can also upgrade to add a market visit beforehand where you learn how to pick out local ingredients.
- A Portuguese chef teaches you how to make a traditional 3-course meal
- Enjoy your meal afterward accompanied by wine, coffee, or tea
- All cooking tools and an apron provided with this Porto cooking class
- Choose to upgrade to add a market visit to learn how to pick ingredients
Saved to wishlist!
Portuguese typical Saussage
Cooked with black onion egg and apple
Bacalhau às Braz
Typical Portuguese style cod, cooked with eggs and potatoes.
Pudim Abade Priscos
The most traditional portuguese desert, this ancient pudim is made with eggs and served with Special Reserve 10yo Port Wine.
3-course lunch or dinner
local professional chef
wine and drinks
tea and coffee
All tools for the class
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Rua do Almada 275 , Rua do Almada 275, 4000-407 Porto, PortugalThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Workshops Pop Up
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Cook and Taste Porto
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesPortoUnique Experiences - Northern PortugalCooking Classes - Northern PortugalUnique Experiences - BragaCooking Classes - BragaUnique Experiences - Peso Da ReguaCooking Classes - Peso Da ReguaCategory
Porto Bridge Climb Tours & TicketsLiberdade Square (Praça da Liberdade) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Our Lady of Mercy of Porto (Museu da Misericórdia do Porto) Tours & TicketsCasa da Música Tours & TicketsDom Luis Bridge (Ponte de Dom Luis I) Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Porto Tours & TicketsAvenida dos Aliados Tours & TicketsRua Santa Catarina Tours & TicketsSerralves Museum (Fundação de Serralves) Tours & TicketsSanto Inácio Zoo Tours & Tickets