- Full-day trip to Régua including a river cruise return journey
- Enjoy a picturesque train journey through the UNESCO-listed Douro Valley
- Sail down the Douro River, arriving back in Porto in the early evening
- Lunch included
Departure & Return
The trip going to Régua is made by train and it ends at Cais da Ribeira or Cais de Gaia depending on the company.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
The return is made by boat and will end at Ribeira quay or to Gaia quay.
What To Expect
Just before boarding the train, admire the station’s decorative tiles and learn a little of its history. Then, as the train lurches into motion, appreciate the grace of the Douro Valley’s landscapes: sprawling vineyards, quaint villages, and undulating hills paint a pleasing picture.
Then, after a short walk from Régua train station, you’ll board a boat and embark on a 6-hour cruise down the Douro River. Revitalize with lunch served on board the boat and admire unparalleled views of the surrounding landscapes as you sail at a relaxed pace.
Your boat docks at Estiva Quay, near Ribeira Square, where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The cruise is subject to availability, weather and sailing conditions
- Panoramic cruise
- The cruise requires a minimum number of participants
- No refunds for late passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Train travel takes place on a regular CP train (Comboios de Portugal) and is not an exclusive service. In this way, the train journey is the sole responsibility of this Entity, and it is not possible for us to ensure all seats.
- In case the program changes or there is no availability a bus will be used instead of train
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living Tours Viagens e Turismo Lda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff