- A full-day trip to the Douro Valley with a local guide
- Sip Douro Valley wines with the winemakers
- Indulge in a regional lunch
- Admire stunning views of terraced vineyards and the Douro River
- Optional hotel pickup and drop-off
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
For guests with no hotel pick up included the meeting point is from Living Tours/Tourist Service located next to São Bento train station, at Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352 Porto. The drop off is at the same place
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The cruise is under the responsibility of the cruise operator (subject to weather and navigation conditions)
- Usually our tours run in one language but there are cases of one extras language or more.
- Tours run in small groups between 8 and 27 people
- Duration: the hours of duration are approximate 10 hours. The Tour is subject to local traffic, visit schedules, etc
- Pick up: Free of charge in central Oporto and Vila Nova de Gaia hotels. For private and other types of accommodation the meeting point is at LIVING TOURS PORTO (Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352/354 Porto) - next to São Bento train station, Porto
- Reservation is mandatory and requires an email request/confirmation. Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours before the date of the service.
- All tours depart from Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia
- The services included in the tours/wine estate visits, restaurants, etc) are subject to 3rd party availability and may change without prior notice.
- Pick up and drop off is not included for the option Tour only.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living Tours Viagens e Turismo Lda
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Complete Douro Valley Wine Tour with Lunch, Wine Tastings and River Cruise.
- "Muscat tour and tasting was worthwhile and the lunch was a fantastic showcase of Portuguese food." See review