Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day, small-group wine tour through the Douro Valley
- See the picturesque villages of Peso da Regua, Pinhão and more
- See the sights from the water on a river cruise
- Learn about wine production in the area from a guide
- Feast on a delicious lunch of regional foods at a local restaurant
- Enjoy wine tastings at two vineyards
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop off at your hotel/apartment located in city of Porto.
If you are staying outside Porto city, you must to go to the alternative meeting point: In front of Clérigos Tower (Torre dos Clérigos)
Vila Nova de Gaia is NOT Porto.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 8 people per group
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Certified company by "Tourism of Portugal", with the CLEAN AND SAFE SEAL. Our team has a specific training on safety standards. We have a complete plan for cleaning our vehicles, and we provide alcohol and masks for our customers. All programs carefully organized taking into account the guidelines of the world health organization. The fact that we only work with very small groups, there is more security. We guarantee an unforgettable experience.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oporto Sensations Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It was a whole day trip but all activities were very enjoyable." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews