8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Visit to 2 charming wineries with wine tastings and local products degustation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting at the lobby or entrance door of your accommodation.
- Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, Pedras Rubras, 4470-558 Vila Nova da Telha, Portugal
- Terminal de Cruzeiros do Porto de Leixões, Rua do Godinho, Portaria junto do monumento Senhor do Padrão, 4450-208 Matosinhos, Portugal
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/5/2020 - 12/7/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Please advise any specific dietary or other requirements at time of booking
- Please advise, in advance, if you want to customize the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Oporto & Douro Moments
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Douro Valley Wine Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Douro Valley Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Douro Valley Wine Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Douro Valley Wine Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Douro Valley Wine Tour
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortoBus Tours - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern PortugalBus Tours - BragaHistorical Tours - BragaFull-day Tours - BragaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory
Rua Santa Catarina Tours & TicketsPorto Bridge Climb Tours & TicketsMuseum of Our Lady of Mercy of Porto (Museu da Misericórdia do Porto) Tours & TicketsAvenida dos Aliados Tours & TicketsDom Luis Bridge (Ponte de Dom Luis I) Tours & TicketsLiberdade Square (Praça da Liberdade) Tours & TicketsSanto Inácio Zoo Tours & TicketsCasa da Música Tours & TicketsSerralves Museum (Fundação de Serralves) Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Porto Tours & Tickets