- Visit five different cafes and restaurants around Porto with your guide
- Sample traditional Portuguese food and drink
- Learn the culinary traditions which make Portuguese cuisine special
- Includes food and wine-tastings along your route
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Stamp Clean&Safe
- Contingency Plan for COVID-19 and other infections
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Lovers Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Definitely recommend this as a great intro to the fantastic city of Porto and make sure you ask for Tiago!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews