- Private half-day food tour in Porto
- Learn about north Portugal’s distinctive cuisine and petisco dishes
- Enjoy tasting stops at taverns, cafes, and other outlets beloved by locals
- Savor up to petiscos and drinks, including wine
- Hear the story behind each dish and get insider tips on Porto’s restaurants
- Personalized attention from a private guide, with choice of departure times
Departure & Return
One of the most famous monuments of Porto that we can see from many points of the city. The meeting point will be at the Clérigos Tower entrace (high clocl tower) next to a small staircase.
Usually this is the end point of the tour but it may vary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is not available
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY AtWill, Lda.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands