9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Savor the best of Portuguese food and wine on this full-day tour of the Douro Valley. After getting picked up at your hotel by an informative local guide, you’ll head off to the village of Sabrosa to look at traditional wine production there. After a stop at the UNESCO heritage site of Pinhão you’ll break for lunch, comprised of typical regional foods. This tour also includes an optional river cruise (available for an extra 10€ per person) or a visit to Pinhão’s beautiful tiled train station. Your guide will drop you back off at your hotel.
- A full-day food and wine tour of Douro Valley
- Visit traditional food and wine outposts, including UNESCO heritage site Pinhão
- Feast on a delicious lunch, full of typical Portuguese offerings
- Sip on local wine and visit a winery
- Learn about the region’s output from an informative local guide
- Avoid the hassle of extra transit with free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Choose from an optional river cruise or train station visit
Saved to wishlist!
Wine-tasting in 2 (two) wineries
Pick-up and drop-off Hotel
River Cruise in Pinhão
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You can provide us your stay location and we will pick you up.
- Porto Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A confirmação será recebida no momento da reserva
- É necessário um mínimo de 2 pessoas por reserva
- As crianças devem estar acompanhadas por um adulto
- Assentos para bebês estão disponíveis mediante pedido, se avisados no momento da reserva.
- O cruzeiro no rio está sujeito a disponibilidade. Quando você é pego naquele dia, você pode decidir o que você quer fazer.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Duration: Duration hours are reference / approximate times. The Tour is subject to local traffic, visiting times, etc;
- Most travelers can participate
- The announced wineries may change, depending on availability.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meridian4People - Portugal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Douro Valley Premium Tour from Porto with lunch, wine tasting & river cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Douro Valley Premium Tour from Porto with lunch, wine tasting & river cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Douro Valley Premium Tour from Porto with lunch, wine tasting & river cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Douro Valley Premium Tour from Porto with lunch, wine tasting & river cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Douro Valley Premium Tour from Porto with lunch, wine tasting & river cruise
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifePortoFood Tours - Northern PortugalDining Experiences - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalFood Tours - BragaDining Experiences - BragaWine Tastings - BragaFood Tours - Peso Da ReguaDining Experiences - Peso Da ReguaWine Tastings - Peso Da ReguaCategory