- Explore the Peneda-Gerés National Park on this comprehensive day-trip
- Easy hikes help you get back to nature while 4X4 transfers let you relax
- Savor your complimentary, traditional Portuguese lunch
- Families can enjoy a reduced child rate, when sharing with two paying adults
- Round-trip hotel transfers in a comfortable Land Rover are included
Departure & Return
near the McDonalds restaurant or ta the combined place
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- As we work with several booking platforms simultaneously, before making the reservation please confirm with us the availability through firstname.lastname@example.org or (whatsapp) +351 919 581 304
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Trek Portugal is a registered tourism company specialized in unforgettable experiences for its clients. Applying a sustainable tourism concept, it resorts to partnerships with specialized companies that promote more activities or service, increasing our tourist offer. Any of our tours / activities / experiences can be performed through any of Trek Portugal's partner companies.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trek Portugal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms