9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Portugal’s only national park on this full-day trek of Peneda-Geres National Park, departing from Porto. Venture into the unknown on a thrilling 4x4 ride, as your cruise into the countryside. Admire Portugal’s natural beauty, including green mountains and photo-worthy waterfalls and learn about the region from your knowledgeable guide. Savor a picnic lunch while you take in the sites.
- A full-day exploration of Peneda-Geres National Park, from Porto
- Journey from the city to the countryside on this exciting excursion
- Enjoy a scenic picnic lunch surrounded by nature
- See the stunning Geres Waterfall
- Get an insider’s scoop on the local area
- Ride in a 4x4 vehicle for a thrill
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickups at all locations in central Porto (AirBnb's, caffes, shops, etc.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes are advised
- Swimwear and towel are advised
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Detours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group - Peneda Geres National Park Tour from Porto?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group - Peneda Geres National Park Tour from Porto?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group - Peneda Geres National Park Tour from Porto?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group - Peneda Geres National Park Tour from Porto?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group - Peneda Geres National Park Tour from Porto
9 to 10 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPorto4WD Tours - Northern PortugalSporting Events - Northern PortugalHiking - Northern PortugalNature and Wildlife - Northern PortugalWater Tours - Northern PortugalExtreme - Northern PortugalFull-day Tours - Northern Portugal4WD Tours - BragaSporting Events - BragaHiking - BragaNature and Wildlife - BragaWater Tours - BragaExtreme - BragaFull-day Tours - Braga4WD Tours - Peso Da ReguaSporting Events - Peso Da ReguaHiking - Peso Da ReguaNature and Wildlife - Peso Da ReguaWater Tours - Peso Da ReguaExtreme - Peso Da ReguaFull-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory