Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Guimarães and Braga from Porto
- Learn about Portugal’s most historic towns from a helpful, professional guide
- Make things easy with free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Avoid the hassle of traveling with a large group on this small-group tour
- Lunch and entrances to Braga Cathedral, Guimarães Castle and Ducal Palace are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Cooltours (Oporto)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a seamless operation and I highly recommended this tour." See review
- "very interesting places and good included lunch, even managed to walk up the steps to the church in Braga, so could take advantage of the lunch without feeling guilty." See review
- "A great day trip from Porto and ask for Hugo!" See review