3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
R. de Dom Hugo 2, 4000 Porto, Portugal
In front of Vimara Peres Statue.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Portuk has the recognition and certification of a CLEAN & SAFE company attributed by TURISMO DE PORTUGAL, since we have implemented an internal protocol that, according to the recommendations of the Directorate-General for Health, ensures the necessary hygiene to avoid risks of contagion and guarantees safe procedures for its operation. It is our goal to offer maximum confidence, as well as to ensure compliance with the enacted requirements for prevention and control of COVID-19. Safety, quality and dedication to work are pillars that support our service. So we proudly display the “Clean & Safe“ seal.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group/family will participate
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Portuk
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day - Private TukTuk All Around Porto?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day - Private TukTuk All Around Porto?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day - Private TukTuk All Around Porto?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day - Private TukTuk All Around Porto?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day - Private TukTuk All Around Porto
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Tuk Tuk Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortoTuk Tuk Tours - Northern PortugalHistorical Tours - Northern PortugalHalf-day Tours - Northern PortugalTuk Tuk Tours - BragaHistorical Tours - BragaHalf-day Tours - BragaTuk Tuk Tours - Peso Da ReguaHistorical Tours - Peso Da ReguaHalf-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory
Rua Santa Catarina Tours & TicketsCasa da Música Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Porto Tours & TicketsSanto Inácio Zoo Tours & TicketsLiberdade Square (Praça da Liberdade) Tours & TicketsDom Luis Bridge (Ponte de Dom Luis I) Tours & TicketsPorto Bridge Climb Tours & TicketsMuseum of Our Lady of Mercy of Porto (Museu da Misericórdia do Porto) Tours & TicketsAvenida dos Aliados Tours & TicketsSerralves Museum (Fundação de Serralves) Tours & Tickets