- Let a guide lead you on a 3-hour hike through Gerês National Park
- Ideal for nature lovers who enjoy swimming or soaking in pools
- Stops are made at a typical bar en route (food and drinks at own expense)
- Hotel pickup make getting there from Porto even easier
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Porto Locals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Hiking and Swimming in Gerês National Park.
- "Highly recommend this if you're looking for an adventurous day out of the city to see more of beautiful Portugal." See review
- "The hike was not too difficult, but it was nice to take a refreshing swim once we got to the lagoon." See review
- "Only word of caution is pack sandwiches and/or plenty of snacks." See review