Departure & Return
Lago Artes Open Studio Gallery - Original Art works by Hugo do Lago, close to Sé Cathedral, closest tube station São Bento (5min walk)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- São Bento Tube station 5 minutes walking distance to our studio
- Our studio is located in a typical and narrow street of morro da Sé Cathedral, in a walking distance you will find Sé Cathedral, Ribeira, D. Luis I Bridge, Guindais, São Bento Station, and the neighbourhood of Sé itself it's a typical and magical place full of inspiring spots.
- Larger / Private Groups pls enquire to email@example.com
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Ltd seats available, pls only participants will be able to stay in the studio during the class.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied with an adult
- @LagoArtes We host Acrylic, Charcoal, Watercolours, Plein Air painting
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lago Artes by Hugo do Lago
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands