- A full-day guided tour of Minho, departing from Porto
- Explore Minho’s picturesque countryside and coast with a local guide
- Visit the charming cities of Guimaraes and Braga
- Savor a delicious lunch in a traditional restaurant
- Choose either a morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Third party services are subject to availability and may change without notice
- Usually our tours run in one language but there are cases of one extras language or more.
- Tours run in samll groups between 8 and 30 people
- Duration: the hours of duration are approximate hours, The Tour is subject to local traffic, visit schedules, etc
- Pick up: Free of charge in central Oporto and Vila Nova de Gaia hotels, for option with pick up included
- Reservation is mandatory and requires an email request/confirmation. Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours befor the date of the servisse. Cancellations within 48 hours or less will be fully charged.
- All tours depart from Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia
- The services included in the tours/wine estate visits, restaurants, etc) are subject to 3rd party availability and may change without prior notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Lunch: included for option with lunch
- Meeting point (for option with no hotel pick up): Living Tours at Rua Mouzinho da Silveira 352, 4050 - Porto, next to São Bento train Station
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living Tours Viagens e Turismo Lda
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Best of Braga and Guimaraes Day Trip from Porto.
- "Despite the heavy rain in the morning, which make our guide to change the route, we had a very nice trip." See review